-->

Anliya decided to complete her Masters in

Anliya decided to complete her Masters in nursing, for that was one promise Hygenous had made when he married his daughter off to Justin. On August 4, 2018, Justin dropped Anliya in Bengaluru, where she would take the exams for her MSc in nursing, which was a distance education programme. While she was in Bengaluru, Justin and his family always gave excuses to not let her speak with her then seven-month-old baby, says Hygenous.
“On August 22, Anliya called me, explained the situation and asked if she should go home to meet her child. I asked her to go. She reached Thrissur on August 23 and had even booked her return ticket for August 27. But she called me on August 24 and told me she was returning to Bengaluru, as the circumstances at Justin’s place were not right,” he says.
Anliya’s message to her brother Abhishek, too, was suffused with hints that she was in danger. Abhishek, who calls Anliya by her sobriquet Aparna, told TNM that she hung up on him the day she reached Thrissur. “On August 25, around 3.30 pm, she sent me a message saying that she was at Thrissur Railway station and was heading back to Bengaluru. Her train was at 8 pm. Justin was also with her at the railway station,” he recalls.
These were some of her last messages to Abhishek before she went “missing”.
“I am going back... Scene at house... I want to go back... Ammachi (her mother-in-law), Justin.. Making problem... If I stay back at home, they will kill me. I can’t stay… With Justy… Justy did not let me go to police station… I am not secure in Justin’s house… Let Justin stay with his mom. They tried to keep my child away from me. Don't hurt Papa and Mummy, okay? They suffered a lot because of me. I can't bear this anymore. With my baby's first and last Onam (sic). If anything happens to me, don't leave the mother and the son. Tell my child that I loved him.”
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 Post a Comment: